Welcome to the fourth issue of Spectrum, the student newsletter of Tata-Dhan Academy. This issue comprises student articles on a diverse range of development topics as well as two faculty reflections originating from the Academy’s recent experience of working with the Kanyakumari district to prepare a district human development report.
We welcome you, the reader, to comment on the articles, and add your own reflection, criticisms, stories, links to relevant online articles, and so on.
In this issue:
- A Decade’s Experience in Development Management Education
- The Role of Non-Government Organizations in Development
- Ensuring Food Security in India
- The Question of Unemployment
- Young Leadership for Young India
- The World Toilet Tour
- A Problem of Development
- No to Plastics
- An Interview with Dr G Paran Gowda
- Lessons from the Gita